Just a few lifestyle modifications and an awareness of natural remedies can keep you healthier while helping you be in tune with Nature.
Let’s quickly browse through 7 measures you can take to boost your health, naturally:
- Reduce your exposure to toxins:- Chronic exposure to toxins can cause free radical damage to your tissues, which can lead to life-threatening diseases such as cancer and heart problems. If you have a garden, use organic methods to grow vegetables and plants. Regularly check your heating or cooling system for mould and fungus.
- Use cotton handkerchieves:- Using soft cotton handkerchieves is a greener and healthier alternative to disposable paper tissues. Cotton is softer on your nose when you blow. Though cotton handkerchieves require regular washing and drying, they do not pose a threat to the environment the way paper tissues do.
- Keep light bulbs and fan clean:- Dust is one of the main allergy triggers and can cause irritation in people with respiratory problems. You can lower the risks of allergies by keeping the bulbs clean. By regularly cleaning your light bulbs, you can also improve their efficiency and overall illumination in your rooms.
- Scrub naturally:- Scrubbing has numerous health benefits, such as the removal of clogged pores and detoxification. Instead of using a chemical scrubber for your body, try and go natural with wooden body brush with natural bristles.
- Herbs as natural healers:- Instead of popping pills and using artificial mouth fresheners, use herbs for non-emergency health problems such as a headache, sore throat, and colds. Let’s discuss some of the problems and their natural remedies here:
- Use fresh Aloe Vera:- Bad breath, or halitosis, can be caused by stomach disorders. Instead of using chemical mouth fresheners, gargling with Aloe Vera juice is a healthier alternative to reduce digestive toxins. It also offers relief from irritable bowel syndrome.
- Ginger for mouth ulcers and nausea:- Keeping a slice of ginger in the mouth helps you get relief from bloating and nausea. Mouth ulcers can also be treated by chewing a piece of ginger root. It improves the healing process and prevents further infection.
- Parsley as an effective substitute for harsh mouth fresheners:- Parsley is another natural way to cure bad breath. You can chew parsley to get rid of the foul smell in your mouth. It contains a high amount of chlorophyll that helps reduce toxins accumulating in the digestive tract. Chlorophyll also helps neutralise bad odour from sweating, menstruation, and urine.
- Clove treatment for toothache:- Clove oil is very effective to relieve toothache and numb severe pain. Instead of taking painkillers, you can apply a dash of grounded clove in the affected area to boost the healing process. Holding one or two cloves in your mouth or chewing it releases an agent called Eugenol, which helps in counteracting the pain. Another way to cure toothache is to apply two to three drops of clove essential oil on the affected area with a cotton ball.
- Natural cleaner:- Instead of using bleach to clean wooden chopping boards, use fresh or bottled lemon juice. Rub the boards with the juice and leave them overnight before rinsing.
- Choose a healthy and natural way of living with the help of Ayurveda:-
Living according to the Ayurvedic principles is the best way to live a healthy life. To know how Pankajakasthuri can help you heal naturally with the power of herbs, visit http://www.pankajakasthuri.in/profile
Explore Pankajakasthuri’s 100% natural Ayurvedic Products online
Our Ayurvedic medicines are prepared from natural herbs and therefore have no side effects. To check our Ayurvedic products online,visit http://www.pankajakasthuri.in/otc